Benchmark Wastewater provides Central Texas with quality septic system installations.
- Whether you are building a new home, or need to replace a septic system for an existing home, we can handle the entire job from start to finish.
- We have a full time RS (Registered Sanitarian) on staff that can advise and assist you with the septic system that best fits your needs.
- Office staff that can complete and submit all the necessary paperwork to obtain the necessary building and septic permit.
- New state of the art equipment that will get the job done in an efficient and timely manner with the least impact on your property’s aesthetics.
- Our associate company, JMA Wastewater Services, will maintain the septic system for you if a mandated maintenance agreement is required by your permitting authority.
The Texas Commission On Environmental Quality has this to say about the importance of a site evaluation that accounts for local conditions.
“Site evaluations determine local conditions and the design of OSSFs (On-Site Sewage Facilities). In many parts of Texas, soil analyses are ruling out conventional systems where liquids are separated from solids in the septic tank and then spread throughout the drainfield by means of underground pipes or other proprietary products. Organic wastes are treated as the liquids percolate through the soil. But most soils in Texas can’t properly absorb pollutants, so alternative treatment methods are required.
Almost all OSSFs must have a permit prior to any construction, installation, repair, extension, or other alteration. Any work on an OSSF must be performed by a licensed installer or directly by the homeowner. If someone is paid for any part of the process, that person must be licensed by the state.”
If contracting with a licensed maintenance provider is required to inspect the system, contact our associate company JMA Wastewater Services. They are TCEQ licensed and registered maintenance provider. They can perform any necessary repairs and inspections for any septic system.
Our Service Area includes the Austin metro area, East to Bastrop, North to Georgetown, West to Johnson city and South to Bulverde and the northern part of the San Antonio 1604 Loop.
We install all types of wastewater treatment systems for residential and commercial applications. Our systems are highly effective and have fewer problems. Our septic systems come with a 2-Year Warranty on parts and labor.
We work with Home Builders, Developers and Individuals
We handle all aspects of installation, including engineering of the septic system, acquisition of all necessary permits, builder coordination and system installation and testing.
We offer septic system design and installation for:
- New Home Construction
- New Residential Communities
- Existing Homes Requiring A New Septic System
- Business Properties
- Commercial Properties
Home Builders and Developers across Central Texas partner with Benchmark Wastewater for septic installations and general excavating.
- Site Preparation
- Grading Cuts
- Propane Tank Excavations
- Lot Clears
- General Excavation
Our Service Area
- Canyon Lake
- San Marcos